Lily's Florist Toowoomba
Lily's Florist Toowoomba has the finest selection of flowers in South East Queensland. We delivery same day flowers for all occasions including weddings, funerals, birthdays, new baby's, or just because. Flowers from just $29.
Support The McGrath Foundation
Lily's Florist, Toowoomba, donates money from McGrath Flowers every quarter. This money help people who really need it. If you buy McGrath Flowers we will donate up $5 from every arrangement sold to go towards this amazing cause.
Florist Delivery Toowoomba
Lily's Florist Toowoomba delivers same day flowers to Toowoomba. You can easily order flowers online, or call us to place your flower order. We also delivery to; Drayton, Westbrook, Torrington, Glenvale, Toowoomba Base Hospital, Rangeville, Redwood, North Towoomba & beyond.
Need Help Choosing Flowers?
Toowoomba Florist - 388 Ruthven Street, Toowoomba QLD 4350
3 Wrapped GerberasFrom $29
3 bright, fresh gerbera stems, hand wrapped and delivered to your lucky recipient. Gerbera...
Blue Mist ArrangementFrom $76
Great Value! Save $19! The fragrant lily and the funky colours and shapes of agapanthus an...
Birthday Package SpecialFrom $95
This is a floral gift of fresh blooms that is simply bursting with vibrant shades of purpl...
A Bright Bunch With Free VaseFrom $99
Displayed in a contemporary clear glass vase, this mixed arrangement from Lily’s Florist T...
Thank You PackageFrom $110
Have someone done you a favour? Have you just spent a wonderful weekend at a friends house...
ORDER FLOWERS BY PHONE NOWCall 07 4529 0122
Think Garden City – Think Toowoomba Florist – Lily’s Florist Toowoomba is your answer!
If you’re really considering a Toowoomba Florist, well you can’t go past Lily’s Florist Toowoomba.
At Lily’s Florist Toowoomba we have a vast array of the most beautiful flowers to suit all occasions, including birthdays, Mother’s Day, and Valentine’s Day, just to name a few.
When you require flower deliveries in Toowoomba, you can rest assured that your order will be handled in a friendly, timely and professional manner, whether you order online or over the phone.
But there’s more! At Lily’s Florist Toowoomba, you’re guaranteed to find the picture-perfect flowers of your choice, and you will have the knowledge of having your flower delivery prepared by our finest local florists at an exceptional value.
The lovely picturesque city of Toowoomba in Queensland has not been called the “Garden City” for nothing. Located just 127 kilometres from the state capital Brisbane, Toowoomba is Queensland’s largest inland regional city with over 90,000 residents.
Hugging the edge of the mountain ranges of the Great Divide, Toowoomba is located 700 metres above sea level, offering magnificent views of the Lockyer Valley area to the east, and the Table Top Mountain.
Also noted as a university and cathedral city, each September the city hosts the Australian Carnival of Flowers, plus during the Easter weekend, the Easterfest is conducted. Coupled with those attractions, Toowoomba has over 150 public parks and gardens, making it a regional centre for government services.
Allan Cunningham, the English botanist and explorer first arrived in Australia from Brazil in 1816. It was not until 1827 that he discovered 16,000 square kilometres (4 million acres) of rich grazing and farming land, which became recognised as the Darling Downs.
George and Patrick Leslie came on the scene 13 years later and founded Toolburra Station 90 kilometres southwest of Toowoomba. From this, the first settlers established a township consisting bark-slab shops and named it ‘The Springs.’ This was later altered to ‘Drayton.’
By the 1840s, Drayton had developed into a fully-fledged town with a trading post, general store, newspaper and the Royal Bull’s Head Inn. The Inn was constructed by William Horton and is still standing to this day. Actually, William Horton has been described as the proper forefather of Toowoomba, notwithstanding the knowledge that he was not the original person to reside in the region.
By 1858, Toowoomba had a population of 700, as wagon masters and drovers began spreading the word about the new colony which had numerous stores and three hotels by then.
In 1861, the original town council election was held with William Henry Groom becoming the inaugural mayor. Business development began to expand by 1867 as the railway from Ipswich came through. In 1892, Toowoomba became a township, and in 1904 the town was acknowledged as a city.
The valuable volcanic soil in the area helps preserve the numerous public parks that are spread across the city. The beautiful city streets of Toowoomba are lined with laurel, camphor, plane and jacaranda trees.
• Toowoomba Hospital - Pechey St, South Toowoomba QLD 4350 (07) 4616 6000
• St Vincent's Toowoomba (Private Hospital) -22-36 Scott St, Toowoomba QLD 4350 (07) 4690 4000
• Saint Andrews Hospital Toowoomba (Private Hospital) - 280 North St, Rockville QLD 4350 (07) 4631 4666
• Baillie Henderson Hospital -Cnr Hogg and, Tor St, Cranley QLD 4350 (07) 4699 8888
• Toowoomba Surgicentre (Private Hospital) -18 Scott St, Toowoomba QLD 4350 (07) 4659 3100
• Middle Ridge Medical Centre - Ramsay St, Toowoomba QLD 4350 (07) 4636 1537
• Grand Central Medical Centre - Grand Central Shopping Centre/Margaret St, Toowoomba QLD 4350 (07) 4637 1000
Churches In Toowoomba
• Gipps Street Church of Christ - 52 Gipps St, Toowoomba, QLD, 4350
• Metro Church - 258 Spring St, Toowoomba, QLD, 4350
• Outlook Christian Church - Toowoomba South, QLD, 4350
• Good Shepherd Lutheran Church - Toowoomba, QLD, 4350
• Citilife Church - 513 Hume St, Toowoomba South, QLD, 4350
• St Paul's Lutheran Church - PHILLIP ST, Toowoomba, QLD, 4350
• Living Grace Lutheran Church - 90 Jellicoe St, Toowoomba, QLD, 4350
• New Hope Church - 11 Moffatt St, North Toowoomba, QLD, 4350
• Vision Community Church -7 Neil Street, Toowoomba, QLD, 4350
• Seventh -day Adventist Church - 135 Hume St, Toowoomba City, QLD, 4350
• Toowoomba City Church - 10 Neil St, Toowoomba City, QLD, 4350
• St Lukes Parish Office - PO Box 2343, Toowoomba, QLD, 4350
• Shiloh Centre - 19 Russell St, Toowoomba, QLD, 4350
• Revival Fellowship - 222 James St, Toowoomba, QLD, 4350
• Abundant Life Fellowship - 90 Jellicoe St, North Toowoomba, QLD, 4350
• Salvation Army Church Toowoomba Corps - CNR WEST STREET & ANZAC AVE, Toowoomba,
• Redeemer Evangelical Lutheran Church 0 77 NEIL ST, Toowoomba, QLD, 4350
• Lutheran Church of Australia Queensland District - 268 HUME ST, South Toowoomba, QLD, 4350
• Lutheran Church of Australia - PO BOX 564, Toowoomba, QLD, 4350
• Groom Park Hall Association Incorporated - 104C Neil St, Toowoomba, QLD, 4350
• Toowoomba Philharmonic Society - 7 Matthews St, Toowoomba, QLD, 4350
• Rangeville Community Church - 22 Lovett St, Rangeville, QLD, 4350
• Garden City Baptist Church - 601 Bridge St, Cotswold Hills, QLD, 4350
• St John's Lutheran Church - 431 BRIDGE ST, Wilsonton, QLD, 4350
• Lutheran Church Of Australia Queensland District - Cnr Tor And Karrool St, Harristown, QLD, 4350
• Lutheran Church Of Australia Queensland District - Harristown, QLD, 4350
• Baptist Churches & Campsites - 279 Geddes St, Centenary Heights, QLD, 4350
• The Apostolic Church Of Queensland - Centenary Heights, QLD, 4350
Locations of Australia Post Locations in Toowoomba
• Australia Post - Centenary Heights LPO - 136A South St, Centenary Heights QLD 4350 (07) 4635 8472
• Australia Post - Toowoomba East LPO - 14/11 James St, Toowoomba QLD 4350 (07) 4638 1134
• Australia Post - Wilsonton LPO - 7/407 Bridge St, Toowoomba QLD 4350 (07) 4634 4236
• Australia Post - Northlands LPO - 6/10 Hume St, Toowoomba QLD 4350 (07) 4638 1132
• Mailbox World - 202A North St, Toowoomba QLD 4350 (07) 4637 9111
• Australia Post - Highfields LPO - 6/66 Highfields Rd, Highfields QLD 4352 (07) 4630 8311
• Australia Post - Highfields News & Mini Mart New England Hwy, Highfields QLD 4352 (07) 4630 8110
• Australia Post - Darling Heights LPO - G Block Usq Campus 487 - 535 West Street, Toowoomba QLD 4350 (07) 4636 5171
• Australia Post - Toowoomba BC - 64 Annand St, Toowoomba QLD 4350 13 13 18
• Australia Post - Toowoomba Village Fair Shop - 12/222 Margaret St, Toowoomba QLD 4350 13 13 18
WHY NOT CALL US?
We have flower experts on hand to either place a flower order, or discuss a flower order. Or, perhaps you need advice on what flowers to buy.READ MORE>
SAME DAY FLOWERS
We delivery same day flowers to Toowoomba from as low as $29. We deliver to all address in Toowoomba, plus all Hospitals, cemetery's, and funeral homes in Toowoomba.READ MORE>
PLACED A FLOWER ORDER WITH US?
If so, please use the link below to access your admin panel. There, you will be able to look at the progress of your flower order with just a few simple clicks of your mouse.READ MORE>